- What positions can RRI Personnel Solutions fill?We can fill literally any and all positions, including but not limited to: drivers, merchandisers, thrift store clerks, part-time help, depot managers, and vacation coverage warehouse workers.
- If I have an open position without a candidate, can you assist in finding one?Absolutely! It’s what we specialize in. Contact us to quickly fill your open positions.
- Once you help me find an employee, how do I put him/her on your payroll?Have the candidate complete an application. We'll do the rest.
- Are RRI Personnel Solutions employees required to have a pre-employment drug screen?Yes, all employees are required to pass a drug test.
- What about a DOT card?DOT physicals are required for all employees operating a client’s/manufacturer’s vehicle.
- Who determines the pay rate?Pay rates are established based on our clients’ wishes, taking into account any legal requirements. Rates depend on position to be filled, geographic location and work duties.
- How and when are employees paid?Employees are paid weekly. A direct deposit is made every Thursday for the previous week. Live checks are mailed on Wednesday. In the event there is a holiday on Monday, live checks are mailed on Thursday.
- What is the deadline to submit payroll?Payroll must be turned in every Monday by 12:00 p.m. ET.
- If I have a problem with payroll, how do I get help?You can contact our office and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you:
- What happens if a Route Reliever is in an accident?
Our office must be immediately notified. The employee must be drug tested, and an accident report must be submitted to our HR department. In the event of injury, the employee should seek immediate medical attention and contact our HR department to file an injury report and claim. If the Route Reliever was using a company/personal vehicle, that vehicle’s insurance covers all damages.
- What is the mileage reimbursement rate?If a personal vehicle is used, the reimbursement rate is typically up to .55 cents per mile. This rate is set annually by the IRS and is subject to change.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.